Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wah sorry 6 days never update le, must continue coming back and read okay haha.

Ivp results out, i AM affected by it, but i'm quite optimistic and think look further, so i'm okay with it, i mean there's 2 more years, and not getting into the team is not the end, but a new beginning of a journey.

Yes i feel and many people told me i've improve alot, so there's still disappointment, but it will only spur me on to improve even more and break all limits.

I guess i got more time for my studies now, which is like a wave, sometimes high, sometimes low hahaha!

Won the league match today, 9 - 8, scored 1 assist 1.

AND CMON SONY I CHANGED MY LAPTOP FAN TWICE NOW 3RD TIME STILL GOT PROB YOU WANT ME KEEP GO BACK CHANGE EVERY FEW MONTHS MEH THE NOISE DAMN IRRITATING YOU KNOW ARGHH.

No comments: